1. The application form should be duly filled by parents and all the columns that are not applicable must be marked as NA (Not applicable). Incomplete form will be rejected
2. Completion of the application form does not confirm admission. It will depend on the availability of vacancy and on successfully completing all admission requirements
3. Only DEMAND DRAFT will be nocepted at the time of admission towards School Fees All the fees are to be paid on or before the respective due date of the payment
4. All the fees paid to the school as per the school fee structure and instructions are not refundable under any circumstances
5. In case of cancellation or withdrawal, the fees paid are not refundable
6. If you need to apply for TC on a later date during the course of your ward's study at Baldwin Boys' High School all dues need to be cleared for the Current Year. Atty rules applicable during that period need to be strictly adhered to
7. There will be an annual effective increase in all the fees in order to offset the increase in cost of operations
8. Mobile numbers have to be mentioned in the application to facilitate communication with the parents regards to announcements during the admission and throughout the following academic years.
9. Once the child has been selected, the office will inform you about interaction
10. The decision of the selection committee is final.
11. List of candidates selected for admission will be announced on the School Notice Board
12. The school being a religious minority institution, we expect our stakeholders to abide by the values instilled by the institution.